“Matt Smith is the consummate auctioneer! At advance meetings he learned who we were as people. He wore many hats: skilled auctioneer and salesman, master of ceremonies, clock-watcher, socializer, comedian, and the occasional dance-move demonstrator. He took control and created an absolutely beautiful evening. The attendees listened, laughed and spent lots of money on our cause.”
Michael Geiger, Board of Directors, d9 Dance Collective
Matt is a graduate of The Missouri Auction School and has facilitated hundreds of auctions. His experience on stage, and a keen understanding of organizations makes Matt a strong, proactive choice to handle an event so critical to your cause.
Matt makes a point to know what he’s selling, to whom he’s selling it, who benefits and how. At the end of a very successful night, send your people home looking forward to next year’s auction, wondering why they feel so good about having given so much.
As your auctioneer Matt will:
- Harvest crucial funding for your cause
- Connect with and respect your people
- Meet personally with your staff early and late to help with ideas, flow and order of items
- Masterfully choreograph and deliver your “Raise The Paddle”
- Deal in an honest, straightforward manner
See him in action here: Steven’s Elementary (several years as their auctioneer)
Hear what satisfied clients have to say.